HP Software and Solutions today unveiled a solution in its IT Financial Management (ITFM) portfolio to help IT executives establish financial transparency.
The HP Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) brings together software and services to provide improved visibility, governance, accountability and predictability to IT finance.
HP FP&A is the first offering in the HP ITFM portfolio designed to help IT organisations use business analytics to improve decision making, operate efficiently and better align with the rest of the business.
The new software automates the process of consolidating financial information across labour and technology assets for improved financial analysis.
HP FP&A can be run as a stand-alone or in conjunction with other HP software products such as HP Project Portfolio Management Centre, HP Asset Manager and HP Configuration Management System.
HP provides comprehensive services for IT financial management, combining years of experience in business intelligence and service management with expertise in implementing industry-leading HP software products. They include:
• Strategy and Advisory Services
• Implementation Services
• Process Consulting and Solution Implementation Services
• Best practices for Configuration Management Systems
With the HP IT Financial Management portfolio, customers can:
• Drive out inefficiencies in IT spending.
• Gain cost transparency based on actual usage of IT labour and Non-labour resources, as well as hardware and software.
• Implement best practices for life cycle investment management, Financial accounting, IT execution management, waste reduction, software license optimisation and compliance.
• Make better investment decisions and set service-level agreements that accurately factor cost, value and quality.