Phoenix Software has announced the local availability of Roxio Creator 2010.
Roxio Creator 2010 is a comprehensive upgrade focused on streamlining and accelerating the process of capturing, editing and enjoying personal video, including high-definition content. Building on Creator’s already extensive feature set for editing and sharing digital video, Roxio Creator 2010 now offers automatic smart encoding to dramatically decrease rendering times while maintaining optimum video quality and leverages ATI Stream and NVIDIA®CUDA™ technologies to make project encoding up to five times faster. Creator 2010 also adds a range of Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) features including AVCHD Archiving, BD-RE on-disc editing and complements its comprehensive Blu-ray Disc authoring capabilities with a new array of high-definition motion menus.
Roxio Creator 2010 also makes it easier to enjoy video on a range of mobile devices with a newly simplified and reorganised output display that enable users to quickly transfer videos that are automatically optimised for the display characteristics and playback features of their particular device. Adding to Creator 2010’s versatile video capabilities is a Web video capture feature that allows consumers to grab streaming video, such as user-generated content to YouTubes®, for viewing offline on portable devices and DVD players.
• Drag and drop simplicity to your burning and copying projects
• Edit movies and burn DVDs – even if you’re a beginner! Capture, burn and share video, even from HD camcorders
• Your tunes, your way. Quickly digitise, clean up, identify, organise and convert audio files to most popular formats
• Easily enhance your photos – even from mobile phones – and create slideshows, greeting cards and more
• Enjoy your videos, photos and music mixes on most popular portable devices.
• Learn Built-in, step-by-step video tutorials assure your success with beginner or advanced projects.
Roxio Creator 2010 is available for PC in retail stores countrywide at a RRP of R1399.99. Blu-ray authoring and playback require purchase of additional plug-ins.