Time is running out to secure your place in the Acceleration Digital Ignition Symposium 2012. The conference will bring together high-quality delegates and speakers from 12-13 June in Franschhoek to discuss the future of digital marketing.
Local and international speakers from organisations such as Google Europe, Adobe, and the Chief Marketing Officer Council in the US will set the scene for two days of networking and learning with people that matter.
Some of the presentations at the event will include:
- Marketers: How do you see the world? What does the world look like in 3 years’ time and how does that affect you now?
- Speaker: Liz Miller – represents CMO Council
- Mobile: Definition of mobile in the future. What does it mean from a marketing and publishing perspective?
- Speaker: Jason Bigler from Google Europe – Director, Product Management
- Social Media: What is the future of measurement of social media? How will we use this data for engagement and ROI?
- Speaker: Di Charton – Managing Director, Acceleration Media
- Data – Who owns whom? Do you think you own your customer or are you just setting them up for your competition?
- Speaker: Cameron Hulett – represents Acceleration, Executive – Head of Solutions Strategy, Sales and Marketing
Delegates will gain insights that will help them to leverage their marketing technology investments. They will be able to network with senior digital marketing and publishing executives from around the world to explore new ideas. They will also gain exposure to the very latest best practices and innovations in digital marketing from world-leading experts in the field.
View the full agenda and more details on the Acceleration Digital Ignition Symposium 2012 on http://www.acceleration.biz/digital-ignition-symposium?cid=4001
If you cannot attend this event – follow us on: #AccDI and @accelerationbiz.
Don’t miss this opportunity to accelerate your digital world.