Acceleration has confirmed a strong final line-up of local and international speakers for its second Digital Ignition Symposium, to be hosted at Le Franschhoek Hotel and Spa near Cape Town from 4 to 5 June. The event is backed by sponsors Adobe and ExactTarget.
Expert international speakers confirmed for the conference include Jeff Eales, director of systems & development at BSKYB; Axel Schaefer, product marketing manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud for EMEA at Adobe Systems; and Steve Plimsoll, chief technology officer at WPP’s The Data Alliance.
Axel Schaefer has a track record of more than 13 years of successful projects in CRM, direct marketing, cross-channel campaigns, re-branding initiatives, brand launches, online marketing, and more.
Jeff Eales, a TV advertising veteran of nearly 40 years, is working on the next generation of TV advertising for Sky. Steve Plimsoll is responsible for The Data Alliance’s client technology consulting activities, global technology and data vision and the development of the company’s global technology product.
Local speakers are Richard Mullins, managing director for MEA at Acceleration, and Sleekgeek founder Elan Lohmann. Mullins, who has been with Acceleration for more than a decade, has extensive experience working with publisher, agency and marketing clients to enhance their digital businesses. Lohmann is the founder of Sleekgeek which is a social community to help support people in achieving their healthy lifestyle goals. Before starting Sleekgeek, he had a long career as a senior digital executive with the likes of News24 and Avusa.
The Symposium provides a platform for open thinking, unconstrained discussion and valuable networking with absolutely no sales pitches. Topics under the spotlight will include:
- Managing the message – more than just email, it is all about the data
- Multiple device content management and tracking
- Application and implementation of multi device and content management tracking
- The online GRP – is it a reality and what would it do for the market?
This event will provide digital executives with inspiring ideas to drive the marketing, publishing, mobile, social and app strategies they need to succeed in the digital space. As a digital executive attending the conference, you can expect to:
- Get insights that will help you to leverage your marketing technology investments.
- Network with senior digital marketing and publishing executives from around the world, explore new ideas and learn how your peers are tackling the same challenges you face.
- Gain exposure to the latest best practices and innovations in digital marketing from world-leading experts in the field.
Bookings for event will be closing in the next few days, so act now to secure your place. To learn more and register online, visit: