Distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC) has augmented its Dell Networking offering with the full range of Dell Force10 enterprise-grade networking solutions. These solutions provide enterprise performance and resiliency while reducing overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by simplifying network deployment and supporting open, standards-based technology and management solutions.
“The addition of Dell Force10 solutions expands our existing networking portfolio, adding enterprise capability to our PowerEdge and PowerConnect ranges. This enables us to offer customers a comprehensive end-to-end infrastructure solution across storage, servers and networking. With terabytes (TB) of switching capacity, this range offers power, performance and resilience, making it ideal for high availability environments like data centres,” says Jaco Erasmus, Dell Enterprise Sales at DCC.
Data centre networks today are complex, and require manual configuration as well as the ability to enable the automation of virtual machine movement across the data centre. With the addition of the Force10 range, DCC is now able to offer next-generation data centre architecture as part of an integrated stack of leading server, storage, networking and service resources. The Dell Force10 product range offers simplified implementation and deployment, helping customers to streamline operations to reduce IT costs, manage data growth and simplify network maintenance and management.
The Dell Force10 product range includes:
- S-Series Managed Switches – these high performance 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet (Gbe) switches help to lower data centre operating costs and improve manageability at the network edge.
- Z-Series Core Switches – ideal for hosted and containerised data centre applications, cloud computing and high performance computing environments.
- E-Series Virtualised Chassis-based Switches – high capacity chassis-based switches designed for agility and efficiency to drive virtualised data centre and cloud computing networks while lowering TCO.
- C-Series Chassis-based Switches – highly scalable chassis-based switches designed to support multiple line interfaces for the maintenance of mission-critical applications.
- Dell Force10 Operating System (FTOS) – a hardened Operating System (OS) architected for consistent high performance, resiliency and portability across Dell Force10 switches.
“The data centre has become the heart of the modern organisation, and downtime can be costly or even disastrous. The Dell Force10 range is highly resilient and built on open-standards for the highest levels of integration and functionality which ensures maximum uptime for critical data and applications in large enterprise. This range completes our end-to-end Dell data centre offering,” Erasmus concludes.
The full Dell Force10 range is available immediately from DCC. For more information, visit www.drivecon.net.