Dan Brown’s highly anticipated new book, The Lost Symbol, is set for release in mid-September with SA online retailer, WantItAll.co.za, offering local consumers a pre-order service.
The title character of the book, Robert Langdon is once again revived, returning from the previous The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demon, to bring us another action packed novel, aptly named – The Lost Symbol.
The story takes place over a 12-hour period in the life of Da Vinci protagonist Robert Langdon. “Weaving five years of research into the story’s twelve-hour timeframe was an exhilarating challenge,” said Brown in a statement. “Robert Langdon’s life clearly moves a lot faster than mine.” The book will be edited by Brown’s longtime editor Jason Kaufman.
Brown’s newest work is scheduled for release on Tuesday, September 15, 2009.
Dan Brown fans can reserve their copy of The Lost Symbol at WantItAll.co.za, who will be sourcing this book from local book suppliers, to ensure the speedy delivery, as soon as the book is released.
Customers are able to pre-order the book from the site, in anticipation of the release of The Lost Symbol.
Dan Brown fans should not be disappointed, even before the official release of the book, WantItAll.co.za has seen tremendous search volume for the book, and has managed to become the number 1 searched for book during July.
In anticipation of Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol booklovers can spend some time reading some of Dan Browns other novels:
– The Da Vinci Code – the bestselling adult novel of all-time,
– Angels & Demons – the prequel starring protagonist Robert Langdon
– Deception Point – the scientific thriller featuring intelligence
analyst Rachel Sexton
Some Quick Facts
– The Da Vinci Code, published on March 18, 2003, was the bestselling hardcover adult novel of all time with 81 million copies in print worldwide.
– The Da Vinci Code spent 54 weeks at number one on The New York Times Hardcover Fiction bestseller list and has been translated into 51 languages.
– Angels & Demons is the prequel to The Da Vinci Code and released in 2000. The film adaptations of both The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons star Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon.
The Lost Symbol is available on www.wantitall.co.za