Condyn provides a single solution across all requirements of PCI security
Retailers, financial institutions, data processors, and any other vendors who manage credit card holder data must adhere to strict policies – The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) – to ensure that data is secure at all times.
Condyn Data Protection solutions for merchants, banks, payment processors, and any other company subject to PCI DSS compliance, can meet the most challenging requirements to protect sensitive cardholder data, and reduce the cost and complexity of PCI compliance with a comprehensive and easy-to-manage enterprise data protection solution.
As a distributor of Information Security, Risk and Compliance solutions, Condyn is the only vendor capable of providing a comprehensive solution which protects sensitive data from core to edge, across databases, applications, networks, and endpoint devices – thereby reducing the cost and complexity of PCI DSS compliance.
By complying with the PCI-DSS, merchants and service providers fulfil their obligations to the payment system and gain the ability to promote their business as adhering to the highest security standards established for handling sensitive cardholder data.
The PCI-DSS was developed through a joint effort by the major credit card companies in order to establish a standard set of regulations for all members, merchants, and vendors who transmit, process, or store cardholder data. The PCI-DSS consists of twelve requirements:
• Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect data
• Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other Security parameters
• Protect stored data
• Encrypt transmission of cardholder data and sensitive information across public networks
• Use, and regularly update, anti-virus software
• Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
• Restrict access to data by business need-to-know
• Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
• Restrict physical access to cardholder data
• Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
• Regularly test security systems and processes