With the unveiling of the simple, efficient and affordable EMC VNXe series unified storage systems, EMC Corporation is enabling partners to address the demand for storage area networks (SAN) and network attached solutions (NAS) in the SMB market with one easy solution.
To make the new VNXe series accessible, EMC has created the new Authorised Reseller category to enable partners of any size to easily add the VNXe series into their product portfolio. For partners aspiring to join the EMC Velocity Solution Provider Partner Programme, the VNXe series makes it easier than ever to attain the minimum training and revenue requirements of the Affiliate tier to enjoy all the benefits and resources the programme offers.
All partners can quickly and cost-effectively get up to speed in under three hours with free training, and enjoy the associated benefits of offering leading storage technology from EMC. By completing the time-efficient QuickStart training that combines self-paced eLearning and short videos, partners are authorised to deliver basic implementation and support services to enhance margins.
Additionally, the industry-leading Velocity Partner Programme provides the most powerful tools to help partners identify new business opportunities, increase profitability, differentiate their offerings across market segments and provide extensive partner service enablement. Key features of the Authorised Reseller category and Velocity Partner Programme combined with the simplicity and affordability of VNXe include:
- Simplified process managed by distributors for resellers to sell the VNXe with the introduction of the Authorised Reseller category of partners that provides a path to joining the Velocity Solutions Provider Partner Programme.
- Entry-level Velocity Affiliate tier makes it easier than ever to join the Velocity Partner Programme and enjoy the associated benefits and rewards to drive profitability.
- Simple and efficient free training to be authorised to sell the VNXe systems in under three hours to take advantage of significant sales opportunities and free QuickStart online training that combines self-paced eLearning and short videos to capture profitable implementation and support services opportunities with the VNXe systems, including providing customers with hardware and software upgrades.
- Dedicated demand generation, marketing support and advertising to drive awareness of the VNXe series and help partners capture the unified storage demand in the SMB market.
- Simple online ordering process, enabling partners to easily custom-configure a system to meet their customer’s requirements.
The new channel-optimised VNXe systems are the result of a multi-year development effort and were designed to meet the needs of SMB customers, including their preferences for purchasing and deploying new storage technology.
With the VNXe series, EMC is for the first time enabling a broad range of new and existing partners to address the SMB unified storage demand with leading technology from EMC.
Now EMC partners can easily bundle advanced storage technology into comprehensive, differentiated solutions and services they offer to SMB customers.
New Authorised Reseller category enables resellers globally to sell the VNXe series and provides a logical path to attain industry-leading Velocity Programme status.
- VNXe series makes it easier than ever to attain the minimum training and revenue requirements to join the EMC Velocity Solution Provider Programme’s Affiliate tier.
- Free and easy training gets partners up and running in under three hours, making the VNXe accessible to partners of any size, specifically those focused on volume sales.
- Partners have significant services opportunities after completing free QuickStart training to deliver basic VNXe series implementation and support services. QuickStart is a combination of self-paced eLearning and short videos.
- Dedicated EMC demand generation, marketing support and advertising to drive awareness of the VNXe series for partners.