Unity’s next-generation capabilities will be featured in Unity Technologies’ booth #1416. In the booth’s Partner Pavilion, Aquiris Game Studio, Artificial Technology, Electrotank Inc., Exit Games, Mixamo, Nickelodeon, Noesis Interactive, NVIDIA, Qualcomm Inc. and Unity Studios will demonstrate the mind-blowing innovations they created using Unity.
So that attendees can get a crash course on Unity, GDC is holding the first ever Unity Track on March 1, 2011. The sessions include:
- How to Make Money with Union and Technical Introduction to Unity
- Shader Authoring in Unity
- Making the Unity Editor Do What YOU Want
- Building a Better Asset Pipeline
- How Electronic Arts uses Unity
- Optimizing for Mobile and Programming Workflow