Part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle’s enterprise-grade HCM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche SaaS solutions. They deliver all the power of Oracle’s most advanced applications in a simple subscription pricing model.
With the industry’s broadest business process coverage, comprehensive business intelligence and
The Oracle Fusion Talent Management Cloud Service provides intelligent performance reviews and compensation management. It works hand in hand with Oracle Fusion HCM, or with your current HR system.
The Enterprise Cloud: As Simple as SaaS, As Powerful As Oracle
A part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle’s enterprise-grade HCM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche solutions. They deliver the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model – with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
Oracle’s Cloud Services are built on Oracle technology and support customers’ choice of deployment models by offering portability between public cloud, private cloud and on-premise deployments.
Organizations can start with one module and grow to a full suite over time.
Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Service: Delivers a complete HCM suite, including core HR, payroll, and benefits management capabilities that enable organizations to:
- Manage, track and analyze employee information and objectives via employee dashboards that provide context-specific transactional business intelligence.
- Maintain worker directories in a portrait format to provide a complete view of employee profiles and convenient links to connect with them.
- Integrate employee provisioning and de-provisioning with identity management, to simplify the critical on-boarding and off-boarding process.
Oracle Fusion Talent Management Cloud Service: Delivers compensation management, incentive management, performance management and goal management capabilities as a cloud service. Oracle Fusion Talent Management also provides groundbreaking new services: including Network at Work, Workforce Directory Management and Visual Talent Review. Oracle Fusion Talent Management Cloud Service enables organizations to:
- Analyze performance via embedded analytics that monitor talent processes and analyze results.
- Establish structures to promote optimal performance such as performance management, goal management parameters, rating scales and guidelines.
- Establish knowledge/expert networks by leveraging internal social networking displays to view relationships between employees, including formal organizational charts and ad hoc relationships.
- Set, cascade and align organizational and individual goals with individual profile management capabilities.