The East Africa Outsourcing Summit will be held in Nairobi from 5 to 6 June 2012. The event is hosted by international business-to-business conferencing company, Kinetic Events in proud partnership with the Kenya ICT Board.
Businesses are looking to sharpen their focus, looking hard at how they can better leverage global resources in driving demand. Global outsourcing is becoming an increasingly popular business agenda in this recessive economic climate.
The summit is now offering an exclusive discounted rate for final event registrants. This is your last opportunity to be part of a global industry initiative at a limited discount offer!
Terms of offer;
* The first 5 delegates to register will attend the event free of charge
* The next 10 delegates to register will qualify for a 20% discounted rate; and thereafter
* The next 10 delegates will attend the summit at a 10% discounted rate
* Offer is valid until 18 May 2012, or upon receiving 25 delegate registrations; whichever comes first
* Offer is subject to terms and conditions
Take advantage of this opportunity by quoting #EAOF in your subject line to [email protected].
The strategic invitation-only summit will explore the alignment of people, process and technology; offering insight into the solutions available to contact centres today, assisting companies in the negotiations and selecting the tools best suited to their needs. Attendees will be able to engage in interactive conference sessions and educational workshops designed for quality time and interaction with peers.
For more information, comment or photographs, visit www.eaosummit.com or contact Shaunei Meintjes on +27 21 555 0866 or [email protected]. Follow @ITLeadersAfrica and @KineticEventsSA on Twitter for daily updates and news feeds.