HP today launched a range of new thin and light Ultrabooks™ and Sleekbooks, as well as a new stylish HP Pavilion notebook PC, providing the ultimate in consumer entertainment, combined with striking design, and Beats Audio™ sound experience.
New additions to the HP Light Entertainment Collection include:
• Offering both style and substance, the HP ENVY Sleekbooks and HP ENVY Ultrabooks systems provide the ultimate entertainment experience in a small package combined with high performance whether you create music, videos and multimedia content or are a fan of consuming it. .
• The HP Pavilion m6 notebook PC, high-definition display (1) in a sleek, brushed silver aluminium design for the perfect balance of mobility, performance and entertainment.
HP ENVY. Up for anything.
The new HP ENVY collection combines great entertainment and powerful performance in an ultra slim, ultra light form factor. Beats Audio, dual speakers and a subwoofer boost the sound experience the way the artist intended it. As thin as 19.8mm and starting at less than 1.79kg,(2) the new HP ENVY notebooks feature a tactile, soft-touch, slip-resistant base in red, making them easy to grab and go.
The HP ENVY Ultrabooks, available in 35.6cm (14”) and 39.6cm (15.6”) display sizes, include the latest Intel Core processors and offers up ten hours of battery life.(3) When configured as a fully compliant Intel Ultrabook, the HP ENVY Ultrabook includes an mSATA solid state drive(4) along with Intel Rapid Start,(5) Intel Identity Protection Technology, Intel Smart Response(5) and Intel Smart Connect technologies.(6)
The HP ENVY Sleekbooks, available with either a 35.6cm (14”) display or a 39.6cm (15.6”) diagonal display and the latest Intel Core processors, —boasts up to eight hours of battery life,(3) respectively. With optional discrete graphics from Intel users can create and edit videos quickly and experience incredible gaming and multimedia.
HP Pavilion m6—sized for life on the go
Designed for entertainment fanatics, the HP Pavilion m6 has a large display packed into a super-slim design. Watch movies, games and entertainment come to life on the 39.6cm (15.6”) diagonal LED backlit high-definition(1) (HD) BrightView display, and rich audio is made possible with Beats Audio™, dual speakers and subwoofer.
The brushed-aluminum HP Pavilion m6 can achieve up to eight hours of battery life(3) and features the latest Intel and AMD processors, an optional backlit keyboard and discrete graphics for running the most demanding tasks without pauses or interruptions.
Pricing and availability (7)
• The HP ENVY Ultrabooks are expected to be available in June with starting price of R8 999.
• The HP ENVY Sleekbooks are expected to be available in June with a starting price of R7 999.
• HP Pavilion m6 is expected to be available end of June with a starting price of R10 999