Then prepare to be wow’ed. Now not only can you catch up but you can also leap frog to the future of music by using an easy and always-accessible music streaming service fully customized for South Africans.
How can I get it?
By signing up for a 14 day (no obligation) free trial today at www.simfyafrica.com. If you like the service you can then choose to subscribe.
So what do you get?
In a nutshell:
- Access to 18 million songs (with an average of 500,000 new songs being added monthly)
- Find all your favourite music and artists, local and international, in seconds
- Stream as much as you like. 24/7. 365 days a year*
- Listen offline through the simfy africa mobile apps
- Create personal playlists to suite every occasion and every mood
- Instantly share your playlists with friends via simfy africa, Facebook, twitter or email
- Discover new music through streaming radio and branded playlists
- Have a totally smooth and portable experience as all your devices sync with each other
- Listen to all this high quality music with no advertising and no interruptions
- Support your favourite artists through a legal streaming service
Where has it come from?
simfy africa is a partnership between the European streaming provider, simfy, and local digital content company eXactmobile. The service therefore brings together superb backend technology and general streaming know how from simfy on top of over a decade’s worth of in-depth experience from eXactmobile of dealing with digital content, local infrastructure and customer support on the ground in South Africa.
Tell me more please
- simfy africa can be accessed on your laptop and on up to 3 mobile devices (including tablets) for only R60 a month.
- The mobile and desktop apps mean you can listen online or offline – saving data charges.
- Phone (iPhone, Android, Blackberry), PC, Mac, tablet? We support them all.
- You can use the service via your docking station, your car stereo or any Bluetooth speaker connection.
- simfy africa will also be the first streaming service world wide to allow consumers of all the networks to pay via their mobile phone accounts. In addition, you can also pay via credit card, direct debit, EFT and more.
Want to find and enjoy music you have never experienced before? Or how about seeing what your favourite artist’s personal recommendations are? With simfy africa you will be able to find the latest new releases across any genre. Branded playlists from your favourite artists, music magazines and the simfy africa team also mean that the latest releases and hottest music will practically find you. You can listen, download or even share any of these playlists to discover and explore music like never before.
How do I load my music?
We have a dedicated music team who will take you through the licensing process. Browse to http://corporate.simfyafrica.com/index.php/for-content-partners or send an email to [email protected] . Our local aggregator, Exactmobile, will digitise the music from CD and load it as soon as contracts are signed. Its that easy. We encourage all South African artists and labels to sign up to the music revolution.
Davin Mole, the CEO and co-founder of eXactmobile, says “Over the past 12 years plus I am proud to say we have achieved some remarkable feats in helping to shape the way South Africans consume digital content, especially through mobile. However it is no exaggeration to say that everything we have done to date has been a warm up for this – the main event. Even as early as 2005 we knew that eventually with the way the internet and mobile phones were evolving there would be an ‘end game’ way to consume music and we knew that roughly speaking it would look like simfy africa. Hence to have just launched a service which we know will dramatically change the way South Africans consume music in the years and decades to come, is a very satisfying milestone for eXactmobile and the great team of people behind it”.
It’s simple. It’s simfy africa. It’s full stream ahead!
Sign up for your simfy africa 14 day free trial here: www.simfyafrica.com
*data charges apply. Check network / service plan.