Nashua Mobile has introduced a new self-help website (www.nashuamobile.com/selfhelp ) to provide customers with expert mobile device help and advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Nashua Mobile customers are now empowered to obtain answers to many of their most common questions about their mobile devices simply by going online and visiting our website. The features include: interactive device tutorials, over the air phone setup, solutions portal for customer queries, FAQs and device specifications.
Customers can access information about their device information without needing to navigate through search engine results, visiting a store or calling a call centre – giving them convenience and saving them time and money.
Some features include:
- Interactive device tutorials that teach users the basics and some clever tips and tricks about their devices.
- Over the air phone setup, which helps customers quickly and easily configure their handset with settings for services such as Internet, MMS, Xtreme Data and email
- Top ranked solutions that prioritise the most used content.
- The FAQ section, designed to allow customers to easily search for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Device specifications – which provides specific information about the capabilities or the features of a device. It’s useful for customers with technical support or pre-sales queries.