Triple4 currently has a pro-active support offering called Managed Services (MSO). MSO is a dedicated approach to support based services and offers numerous benefits over traditional support methods such as hours based or full outsource support. Now Triple4 has added further value to this offering by alleviating the pain points that some tasks take that normally require considerable time and effort as well as offering hosted exchange and cloud based back up to subscribers.
“Business nowadays relies on a vast array of technologies and equipment, and therefore requires a multitude of skilled IT personnel to support their environments,” says Scott Orton, Sales director, Triple4. “ The purpose of our Managed Service Offering is to centralize these skills under one roof and provide customers access to a vast array of different skill sets. “
Latest value added additions to this MSO service include :
- Hosted exchange mailbox and Cloud based back up for subscribers of desktop agents
- Anti-virus services and licensing is bundled with the cost
- Patch Management of all supported software is part of the offering
- Software Deployment for desktop agents
- Desktop Policy Management for desktop agents
- Monitoring of event logs, performance monitors and service state with auto call logging when errors or issues occur.
- Proactive monitoring of disk space, CPU, Memory and other customised performance monitors
- Full software, hardware and network inventory is available as part of the service, including auto call logging if changes occur.
The services above are in addition to the standard offering which includes proactive support such as:
- Flat-fee IT services – The costing is based on fixed pricing per server, desktop or monitoring agent, therefore there are no hidden costs
- A full helpdesk with call logging and ticketing is included as part of the service
- Day to day support of the supported platforms is included as part of the service, including mundane tasks such as password resets, or user account creation.
- Remote control and troubleshooting is included and offers support from anywhere an Internet connection is available
- Onsite troubleshooting (if required)
- All support has guaranteed response times based on predefined severity levels and criticalities
“ These additional Managed Service offerings add massive value to our existing services and truly give our customers a competitive advantage” concludes Orton.