Distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC) has introduced the OKI C800 Series of colour printers to the local market, which includes fast and affordable A3 and A4 colour printing; saving on both Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and energy usage.
The printer series, which includes the C841, C831, C822 models, is designed to deliver crisp and clear colour printing and built on the OKI’s LED technology which allows for ease-of-use, improving overall productivity and output.
All three the models offer high definition colour printing in a wide range of formats and paper types as well as duplex printing for maximised usage. The C841 features 1200dpi LED technology that provides crisper, clearer text, finer lines and smoother gradations; the C822 is ideal for small or micro businesses; and the C831 is optimised for SMEs.
Comments Heinrich Pretorius, OKI Product Specialist at DCC: “The C800 series is perfect for smaller businesses which require sophisticated in-house printing. Whether it is flyers, newsletters, business cards or booklets, the series will enable you to design and print it easily, improving your communications to customers and partners.”
To improve and simplify in-house printing, the C800 series is bundled with OKI’s Template Manager which enables users to create a range of documents including business cards, CD labels, booklets, flyers and more.
The C800 series also offers secure usage with an optional IC Card Secure kit that enables organisation to manage printing through smart cards. For example, to release their print job, users have to swipe their access card; this will enable businesses to monitor usage and restrict activity in public areas.
The OKI C800 printers also feature the following energy and usage saving features:
• Based on LED technology that inherently consumes less energy;
• Deep Sleep mode – reduces power consumption to less than 1W;
• Auto-OFF mode – automatically powers off from Deep Sleep after extended periods of non-use;
• Duplex printing – reduces paper usage by enabling the user to print on both sides of the page;
• Toner Save function – reduces the amount of toner used when printing draft or internal documents; and
• Mono only printing when colour cartridges are empty.