Get practically any gadget your heart desires from the eBucks online store, just in time for the festive season, with a range of leading home and lifestyle products from distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC).
From monitors to docking stations, mother and child products to shaving, kitchen appliances, iPad accessories, notebooks, digital storage, security software and more, DCC’s range of products from leading global brands is now more easily available than ever before. Simply find the product you wish to buy, follow the purchasing process and behind the scenes DCC will take care of the rest. It’s as simple as the click of a mouse.
“Retail is becoming a significant market for DCC and as such, we already supply a range of IT consumer goods to this market. This is an extension of our retail focus, using eBucks as a platform to reach consumer, providing products that now include an extended range of items,” says Bruce Byrne, Visual Communication Specialist at DCC.
With a fully established distribution chain in place and high levels of stock availability, DCC is able to fulfil orders with a very short turnaround time, ensuring that consumers get their products quickly and without fuss. A dedicated staff member for eBucks deals with all incoming orders, preparing them for collection and dispatch within a few hours of orders being placed.
Products available on the eBucks store from DCC include:
- Philips monitors
- Philips docking stations for iPhone, iPod and iPad as well as Android, BlackBerry and other smartphones
- Avent baby products
- Philips shaving and beauty products, including men’s shaving and grooming, lady’s epilators and hair styling products
- Philips kitchen appliances, from food processors to kettles, steamers, air fryers, irons and more
- Targus iPad accessories
- Western Digital portable and desktop storage for Windows and Mac
- Western Digital media players such as the legendary WD TV Live
- Dell notebooks
- Norton security software for computers and mobile devices
“While it is still ‘early days’ for this new channel of distribution, it is doing extremely well and we are confident that sales will continue to grow. Our range of lifestyle products is always expanding, so we are able to offer a large variety of gadgets and goods to appeal to a wide market. The future of shopping is online and eBucks is the ideal platform for us to join this burgeoning market,” Byrne concludes.
For a full range of DCC products available from the eBucks store visit www.ebucks.co.za.