We are proud to announce that Mr Paul Steenkamp, Head of Employment Branding and FNB Innovators, First National Bank will be presenting a keynote presentation at Future Bank Africa 2013 conference and exhibition.
“Innovation deals with helping organisation stay competitive, and in most cases outsmarting competitors in order to reach the identified plausible/desirable future. The importance of creating competitive advantage and improving organisational growth through innovation cannot be understated in today’s fast changing and turbulent world.
FNB was named the Most Innovative Bank in the 2012 BAI-Finacle Global Banking Innovation Awards. However, it aims to be a Master of Two i.e. of innovation and customer intimacy. In fact, it rarely innovates for the sake of doing so. Rather, FNB tends to innovate in the interests of deepening its relationship with its customers.
If you are interested in understanding what dimensions of innovation management, drive innovation performance and customer intimacy within FNB, this presentation is for you. It highlights the role played by dimensions including Leadership, Strategy, Structure, Culture, Processes, People and Rewards.”
Go to www.terrapinn.com/futurebankafrica to see the conference programme or register for the free seminars and exhibition on the attend page.
Some other speakers include:
- Nedbank, South Africa
- ABSA, South Africa
- Barclays, South Africa
- Diamond Bank PLC, Nigeria
- National Australia Bank
- Interfin Bank, Zimbabwe
- Standard Chartered Bank, Tanzania
10 Reasons to Attend!
- Learn how to reduce transaction costs through innovations
- Discover how to implement successful social media strategies
- Receive tips on how you can benchmark against competitors
- Discover how to improve customer profitability
- See how you can drive the future of innovations
- Learn more about what’s next in the traditional payments eco-system
- Discover innovations that can connect you to the retail consumer
- Find out how to mine and leverage customer data to your advantage
- Get tips on how you can create profitable partnership models
- Engage with banks, retailers, telcos and government to grow your business
REGISTER TODAY! For more information contact Bianca Allen at [email protected] or call +27 (0) 11 516 4038