New enhancements improve margins and competence level of Partners
Veeam Software, innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualisation management solutions for VMware vSphere and Windows Server Hyper-V, has announced a series of enhancements to its EMEA partner program.
The Veeam ProPartner Program (http://www.veeam.com/propartner.html?ad=pr) has been updated to provide partners with a greater level of protection and return on their investments. It will further develop their technical and sales skills in virtualisation to increase their credibility in the eyes of customers; and deliver clearer points of entry for Enterprise Management Services providers. As a result, Veeam’s partners can concentrate on providing the best possible service to their customers and, in turn, maximise their margins.
“Increasing competition and financial uncertainty mean that the channel is now under pressure to deliver even higher margins on its products and services,” said Gilles Pommier, EMEA Channel Director, Veeam Software. “Virtualisation is a market that has grown despite shrinking budgets resulting from the recession; thanks to the scalability, cost-effectiveness and capability it provides. Veeam is 100% focused on the channel, meaning that we are determined to see the greatest possible success for our partners. By further strengthening our ProPartner program, in conjunction with our ongoing Cloud Partner Program, we will expand on our success in 2013; delivering higher margins and better support for channel partners. This focus on maximising sales opportunities and developing more advanced skills will open up a new world of opportunities for the channel.”
Major enhancements to the program include:
- Introducing Veeam’s first Specialisation: Enterprise Management Specialist (EMS): EMS specialists were previously placed in their own tier of the ProPartner Program but can now become Veeam ProPartners at Silver, Gold or Platinum level.
- Enhanced Deal Registration benefits to protect Partner’s margin and increase their profitability selling Veeam solutions:
– Increased discount for Gold & Platinum ProPartners
– Receive additional margin when selling to a New Customer and/or a deal includes Enterprise edition and two years of prepaid maintenance and/or includes Management Pack or SPI (only for EMS). Available for Platinum, Gold & Silver ProPartners.
- Veeam University: Additions to Veeam University include enhanced video webinars, which give early, in-depth insight into new releases; highlight new product features; and help support knowledge of and confidence in all Veeam solutions. Veeam University now delivers more streamlined and even more targeted courses to give partners credibility in the eyes of customers, in turn allowing them to transform that expertise into sales.
Veeam ProPartner quotes:
Brenton Halsted, Chief Technology Officer at Silicon Sky, South Africa: “The increased deal registration discounts in Veeam’s enhanced ProPartner Programme is a standout element for us to increase our revenue. Veeam is a great company with products that get continuous favourable feedback from our customers. A proof of concept for a new customer with a trail of Veeam’s software inevitably translates into sales. Whereas the virtualisation market in South Africa is quite saturated, Veeam gives us a competitive edge to add value to customers that have already virtualised.”
Andy Wright, Director, Vendor Alliances at SCC, UK: “Virtualisation forms a key part of the services SCC offers to our customers. Anything that helps SCC provide a greater level of service and support, whilst also ensuring the best possible value for our customers is welcome: in this sense, Veeam’s ProPartner Program has proved excellent news for us. Not only do we have easy access to tools that can help provide top-level services to our customers; the level of accreditation and expertise we can demonstrate through Veeam University means that potential customers are left in no doubt about our capability. Furthermore, the range of benefits and incentives Veeam provides means we can offer customers enhanced services at a very attractive price. Veeam’s established reputation in virtualization gives us extra credibility with our customers, helping us to close deals more effectively and meet our full potential as a business.”
Sophie Blachère, Director of Software Department at SCC, Veeam’s Platinum Partner in France: “The new advantages of the 2013 ProPartner Program demonstrates Veeam’s continuous involvement to stimulate its partners, as well as to secure and increase value of their financial and human investments. Clearly this real “win-win” agreement creates a flourishing dynamics that clients directly benefit through a high-level consulting and support for their virtualization management and protection.”
Click to Tweet: <https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Veeam+Announces+Enhanced+EMEA+ProPartner+Program+http://www.veeam.com/news/veeam-announces-enhanced-emea-propartner-program206.html> Veeam Announces Enhanced EMEA ProPartner Program
Connect with Veeam:
- Veeam ProPartner Portal: http://www.veeam.com/propartner.html
- Communities & Social Networks: http://www.veeam.com/communities.html?ad=menu
- News RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/VeeamNews