Global technology powerhouses, including, Dell, Intel, Lenovo, Samsung, SYSPRO and SAS, will showcase their latest offerings at Tech Demo Africa 2013, the technology showcase and networking Conference scheduled for 21 and 22 May at the Innovation Hub, Pretoria.
Tech Demo Africa 2013 is an industry platform that offers businesses the opportunity to showcase their products and services, and is targeted at key industry influencers, business leaders, as well as local and international media.
The event will focus on two main areas: Enterprise Technology and Mobile Applications, incorporating discussion of burning IT issues such as Mobility, BYOD, Cloud, Big Data, Security, Enterprise Innovation and Startup funding.
CIOs and other executive level decision makers are afforded an opportunity to view product demos that directly address their challenges. A number of well-known industry representatives and technology leaders have committed to deliver keynote presentations-
Keynote speakers include:
- McLean Sibanda, CEO , Innovation Hub- South Africa
- Rodney de Koch, CIO , Department of International Relations & Cooperation – SA
- Sebiletso Mokone-Matabane PhD, Independent Consultant (Former SENTECH CEO)
- Mandla B. Dlamini-Nkosi, CIO, South African Mint
- Olayinka Oni, National Technology Officer at Microsoft, Nigeria
- Stafford Masie , CEO, Thumbzup. Former Google Country Manager
- Yaw Owusu, CEO, Ghana Cyber City, Accra, Ghana
For a full list of confirmed panellists, visit www.techdemoafrica.com