Westcon Comztek is pleased to announce that Avaya IP Office 8.1, a flagship product in the Westcon Communications Solutions stable, has been awarded the Unified Communications Product of the Year award by Internet Telephony magazine. Selection criteria for the award were based on quality and excellence in addressing the real needs of small-to-midsize businesses.
“Westcon Comztek prides itself on offering best of breed technology and converged communication solutions to customers across all sizes of business. With the Avaya IP Office solution being awarded this prestigious accolade, customers are assured that our offerings deliver superior value and return on investment, and are recognised internationally for innovation and advancement in their fields,” says Tiens Lange, business unit director at Westcon Communications Solutions.
Designed to enhance workforce flexibility, Avaya IP Office 8.1 is a best-in-class solution that offers a wide range of benefits and capabilities. These include:
- Scale: Supports up to 1,200 users per service with centralised licensing and management.
- Video Collaboration: Enables rich, fully interactive, multi-party video conferencing for users inside and outside the corporate network.
- Mobility: Extends service to personal devices. Make calls, check voice mail, send instant messages and see presence status from an Apple iPad or Windows device.
- Microsoft Lync Integration: Click to call contacts, switch from IM to a call, and access the corporate directory without costly voice licenses, complex administration, or server modifications.
- Simplified Networking: Avaya ERS3500 series switches deliver one-minute plug-and-play set up with Avaya IP phones.
Using Avaya IP Office, organisations can connect and collaborate in real-time, using a variety of devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, office phones and even their home-based landline. The solution opens allows for the mobile workforce to become a reality in the SMB market, offering greater flexibility and the potential for enhanced productivity.
“Unified communications, mobility and support for collaboration are the future of business communications, offering users multiple benefits to help them improve productivity and efficiency. Avaya IP Office is a best-in-class solution that enables small-to-midsize businesses to take advantage of enterprise-grade technology tailored to their needs and budgets,” Lange concludes.