SAP Business One – software designed with the smaller business in mind
Find innovative ways to reach new customers, maximize efficiency, and drive profitable growth – with SAP Business One. This small business software can help you better manage every aspect of your company – from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations. Available on-premise, in the cloud, and powered by our in-memory computing platform (SAP HANA for SAP Business One) – the choice is yours.
- Capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system
- Automate and accelerate your end-to-end business processes
- Improve decision making and customer satisfaction with real-time insights
- Supercharge application performance and analytics with in-memory technology
- Give employees on-the-go access to SAP Business One with SAP Business One Mobility solutions
- Get up and running in just 2 to 8 weeks with the SAP Business One Starter Package
Stay at the top of your game – with industry-specific solutions for your small business
Every industry has its own unique business processes, requirements, and challenges. That’s why SAP and our partners offer more than 550 pre-packaged, fully integrated industry-specific solutions built for SAP Business One. Whether you make, sell, or service, we can provide you with the right small business software for your industry.
- Address unique business processes with tested, preconfigured solutions
- Partner with experts in your industry who understand your specific needs
- Implement solutions with a proven track-record – to reduce cost and risk
- Deploy quickly with built-in implementation methodologies and best practices
Expand your business reach with our bestselling software for small subsidiary management
SAP Business One isn’t just for small businesses – it’s also our bestselling software for small subsidiaries and sales offices. Using SAP Business One as part of a multi-tier software strategy, you can easily and affordably integrate your subsidiaries within the enterprise. Get the best of both worlds: corporate standardization and control – and local responsiveness.
- Reduce the time, effort, and cost to expand your business
- Integrate and standardize operations, processes, and data
- Connect to applications across your business network
- Maximize your global presence: SAP Business One is available in over 40 countries