Unique Product Features Include Automated Priority-based Planning, Predictive Real-time Gantt chart and Social Collaboration
Comindware, an innovative provider of team work management solutions, today launched Comindware Project, a product designed for project managers to dramatically simplify project management, improve real-time visibility into projects and enable social collaboration to create a productive and predictive work environment. Comindware Project transforms the traditional project planning approach by adding unparalleled execution and collaboration capabilities.
Key product features include:
- Predictive Real-time Gantt Chart: Allowing project managers to see the real-time project status as project plans are automatically recalculated as tasks get completed or are delayed.
- Automated Priority-based Planning: Enabling automatic scheduling of tasks based on priorities and resources, saving time typically spent on manual scheduling.
- Social Collaboration: Bringing the industry’s first social collaboration into project management with project-based activity streams, “rooms” to discuss matters across or beyond projects and company org charts that include employee skill sets and resource allocation.
- Visual UI Across All Devices: Allowing users to continuously collaborate on projects, track project process and consistently search for the right people when it’s needed across laptops, computers, iPhone and Android.
- Available in Microsoft Outlook: Benefiting the more than 300 million Microsoft Outlook users who can now use project management software a project management within their familiar Outlook environment.
Comindware Project is built on top of the Comindware Team Network, the industry’s first enterprise social tool to bring in-context collaboration into the project environment. Team work experience is extended through the project-based activity streams, rooms to collaborate across teams and beyond projects, company directory, and motivational awards.
“Comindware Project breaks the barriers as it brings project planning, execution and team collaboration into one place. The visual UI and intuitive features make the experience truly user-friendly for an easy adoption curve,” said Alain Gentilhomme, Senior Vice President of Service Provider Engineering at Parallels.
According to the Project Management Institute, fewer than two-thirds of projects meet their goals and about 17 percent fail outright. Further, 70 percent of projects run by organizations that use standardized project management practices throughout are successful, versus 47 percent of those at organizations without those solutions.
“Our vision is to provide a single solution to help businesses manage their team work. With the release of Comindware Project, we are closing the gap between Task and Process Management, and providing businesses with collaboration capabilities across projects, tasks and processes,” said Max Tsypliaev, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer for Comindware.
Comindware Project is now generally available. For more information, go to http://www.comindware.com/.