Veeam Software (http://www.veeam.com), innovative provider of Protection for the Modern Data Centre, has announced a series of enhancements to its EMEA partner programme. Veeam’s ProPartner Programme (http://www.veeam.com/propartner.html) has been enhanced to enable partners to provide an even better service to their customers while also securing their business and added value. These new enhancements are a major part of Veeam’s focus on continuing to accelerate their presence in all market segments – SME, midmarket and enterprise.
“Veeam has a channel-based business model and we recognise that the success of our ProPartners has a direct impact on our overall success, “said Gilles Pommier, Vice President of EMEA Channel at Veeam Software. “The new enhancements and updates to our ProPartner Programme in EMEA will create a more empowered and enabled channel community. While we continue to deliver the best Protection for the Modern Data Centre, we also strive to improve and strengthen our partner training, value-add and profitability as well as integrated marketing support so that our partners maintain their reputation as a trusted advisor to Veeam customers.”
Major enhancements to Veeam’s EMEA ProPartner programme include:
1. Enhanced deal registration:
• Additional benefits to Silver, Gold and Platinum ProPartners for higher differentiation when selling to a new customer of Veeam, as well as when selling Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus edition.
2. New Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) Programme (http://go.veeam.com/vmce) available for both end-users and partners:
• Classroom training sessions will be provided by Veeam Authorised Education Centers (VMAECs) across EMEA region.
• Programmes will educate and certify both partners and end-user engineers as Veeam Certified Engineers (VMCE).
• VMCE certifications are required for Gold and Platinum ProPartners and highly recommended for Silver ProPartners.
• It will enable the reseller to offer and deliver high quality professional services, further enabling the customer to optimise their investment in Veeam solutions for a much higher ROI and improved SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
3. Alliances Programme will bring additional opportunities to Veeam ProPartners:
• Joint solutions with VMware, Microsoft, HP and Cisco (new), as well as additional global alliances to be announced in 2014, will heavily contribute to generating new business potential.
4. Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) Programme:
• Rental business (through Veeam VCP Programme) experienced 280% year – over – year growth in 2013, proving to be a continued key focus for Veeam in 2014.
“As a system integrator and cloud advisory company, ePact picks our vendors carefully since high standards in both technical and partnership criteria must be met,” said Bart Van Praet, Business development manager at ePact NV, a Veeam Platinum ProPartner. “Veeam’s ProPartner Programme has a great framework which ensures a mutual partnership that leads us both to success. As a Veeam Platinum ProPartner in 2014, the new VMCE certification will be a great differentiator for partners like us, showing our (potential) customers, as well as Veeam, our dedication towards technical excellence and outstanding expertise. The ProPartner Programme is about investing in each other. We invest in Veeam and Veeam invests in ePact, which makes this collaboration simply unique and beneficial to all of our customers.”
Veeam’s ProPartner Programme was recently awarded the top spot in a comprehensive comparative study of backup vendor channel programs conducted by Insalcon, a sales consulting firm, in partnership with Channel Partner (http://www.channelpartner.de/a/die-7-besten-backup-anbieter,3041211), a publication in Germany. Veeam’s ProPartner programme was the only channel program out of 18 storage software vendors in the field to achieve five out of five stars. As a part of the award evaluation, Veeam also received the best overall feedback from partners. Channel Partner particularly highlighted the quality of education and training Veeam provides to their ProPartners, as well as outstanding product and sales support.