Global MilSatCom is Europe’s leading military satellite communications event bringing together over 400 of the industry’s key senior military representatives who use MilSatCom in their operations alongside the world’s leading SatCom solutions providers and operators.
The world-renowned event will feature over 30 high-level presentations from senior military and industry speakers in addition to bringing together 400+ of the world’s highest ranking military representatives and industry experts who use MilSatCom in their operations. Click here for further information.
The 2014 expert speaker line-up features:
• Lieutenant General (Rtd) Anil Chait, PVSM, AVSM, VSM, ADC, Chief of Integrated Defence Staff Chairman, Government of India Ministry of Defence
• Lieutenant Colonel Cem Sinan Barim, Chief of SatCom Management Center, Turkish Armed Forces
• Colonel Christophe Debaert, Head of Syracuse Programme, DGA France
• Colonel Volker R. Quante, Project Leader SatComBW, The Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAInBw)
• Deanna Ryals, Chief MilSatCom International, MilSatCom Directorate, US Air Force
• Captain Cataldo Lombardi, Navigation, Surveillance and Communication Satellite Systems, Director, Teledife Segredifesa, Italian Ministry of Defence
• Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SATCOMS & SAR Requirements, Canadian Department of Defence
• Colonel Pierre Mattei, Aerospace Engineering Coordinator, ITA, Brazilian Armed Forces
• Lieutenant Commander Owen Gee, C4 EW Requirements Maritime, New Zealand Defence Force
• Commodore David Greaves, Commander Defence Strategic Communications, Royal Australian Navy
Click here to view the full conference programme
In addition attendees will have the chance to attend TWO NEW workshops:
A – Role of satellite in Operational situational awareness-latest technological trends – Hosted by Satellite Applications Catapult
B – Satellite Interference- Technology and Tools – Hosted by Satellite Interference Reduction Group.
Places are extremely limited for this event. With the event selling out for the past 10 years, those interested are advised to register before the 30th September to secure their place and save £100.
To book your place or for further information please visit www.globalmilsatcom.com