The eCommerce Africa Confex will feature industry leaders discussing all things Commerce, so don’t forget to bring your networking skills.
Explore the stands on exhibition floor, where teams of experts will be on hand to share specialised knowledge, advice and experience. Our sponsors and exhibitors will be showcasing current solutions as well as the latest in eCommerce technology. These solutions are pivotal to establishing and expanding successful online platforms.
Fantastic prizes, competitions and limited offers will be available throughout the 2-day event including two ipads sponsored by ABSA. Delegates can enjoy a wine sampling, courtesy of Cybercellar (normally their products can only be purchased online). Cybercellar is further offering a special discount of up to 40% on all orders and delivery straight to your homes.
Delegates who have signed up for the conference sessions will benefit from the skills and experience of industry leaders, communicated through informative keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions. This unfettered access and wealth of information will be invaluable to building your eCommerce business.
* Eric Edelstein, Entrepreneur
* Sim Shagaya, Founder and CEO, Konga online shopping
* Rapahael Afaedor, CEO&Co-Founder, Supermart
* Mike Needham, Principal Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
* Jaco Jonker, CEO, Bidorbuy.co.za
* Daniel Guasco, Former CEO, Groupon SA
* Louna Lohann, General Manager, Spree
* Andre de Wet, CEO, PriceCheck Online
* Andy Higgins, Managing Director, uAfrica
* Paul Casarin, Operations and Strategy, Gumtree South Africa, eBay
* Colin Fleming, eCommerce Executive, Massmart
* Gary Novitzkas, CEO, Juniva
* Gary Hadfield, CEO, loot.co.za
* Hilton Eachus, Business Development Executive, eSolutions by DPD Laser
* Mike Cotterell, Head of Online, Pick n Pay
* Justin Drennan, CEO, wantitall.co.za
* Maximilian Rast, CMO, Zando
* Nikki Cockcroft, Group Head of online, Woolworths
* Andrew Dean, Managing Director, Calleo
The eCommerce Africa Confex takes place on the 3rd-4th February 2015 at the CTICC. Follow this link to buy an expo pass or this link to register as a VIP delegate, which includes access to the keynote sessions, lunches and cocktail function as well.
We look forward to seeing you soon!