Customers expect real-time answers to questions such as: Why is my connection down? Did you receive my change request? When will I get a confirmation? Can I sign electronically? Meanwhile organisations are looking for ways to provide better and faster services in the face of rising customer expectations and lower revenue. Forward-thinking businesses are shifting from cost-cutting measures to growth-based initiatives that exceed customer expectations by enabling transactions to be carried out from any location across all touch points.
Silver solution provider at the 4th Customer Experience Management Africa Summit, Kofax® will be delivering a workshop session studying examples of how customers are leveraging the customer engagement process to drive real business value and gain a competitive edge in the market.
A leading provider of smart process applications for the business critical First Mile™ of customer interactions, Kofax shows organisations how to leverage Customer Engagement to Drive Revenue Growth and Secure a Competitive Edge in the Market
These begin with an organization’s systems of engagement, which generate real time, information intensive communications from customers, and provide an essential connection to systems of record (large, enterprise applications and repositories not easily adapted to contemporary technology).
With only one month to go, the 4th Customer Experience Africa Summit is making waves and has attracted industry gurus who include;
• Ian Mahoney, Executive Head of Delivery Services, Marks and Spencer
• Fusi Mbokane, Customer Experience Manager for Comair Limited
• Chantel Botha, Chief Customer Experience Strategist and Founder of BrandLove
• Sam Sabbagh, Head of Customer Service, Yuppiechef
• Gareth Pritchard, CEO, BPeSA Western Cape
• Tebogo Molapisane, CEO BPeSA
• Luke Harwood, GM Quality Assurance and Products, Medscheme
• Elouise Kelly, Head of Marketing, SABC
• Alon Lits, General Manager, Uber Johannesburg and Durban
• Justine Cullinan, Station Manager, 5FM
• Leanne Morais, GM of Brand Experience, Nandos
• Katlego Maphai, Managing Director, Yoco
The 4th Customer Experience Africa Summit takes place 22 – 23 July 2015 at the Westin Hotel in Cape Town. For more information on the event, to register to attend or to sponsor, visit www.cemafricasummit.com or email Marcia van Jaarsveld at [email protected] or call +27 21 180 4700.