D-Link’s new Wireless AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Router (DIR-890L) is ideal for gaming, as it is optimized for maximum speed, coverage and performance.
The DIR-890L offers ultra-enhanced network performance, ideal for demanding users who expect quality HD streaming and gaming.
It offers more speed, Wi-Fi coverage and power, providing strong signal around your home while easily taking on the growing number of devices connected to your network.
The DIR-890L is super-charged with advanced features, such as:
- Enhanced quality of service (QoS), ultra fast connectivity and DLNA support combine to provide a buffer-free 4K HD video streaming experience.
- Dual core processor, Gigabit ports, and advanced QoS combine to deliver lagfree gaming.
- Advanced QoS prioritizes the most important data so you get lag-free gaming and uninterrupted streaming on multiple devices.
- Designed to get maximum performance from the growing number of connected devices in the home.
- Gigabit Ports provide all of your wired devices with blazing fast 10/100/1000 Mbps connections.
- Dual USB Ports (USB3.0 & USB2.0) let you locally and remotely stream content from up to two connected USB drives using the free mydlink SharePort app.
- Advanced wireless security with WPA2 and enhanced network security with dual active NAT and SPI firewalls.
- Free mydlink Lite mobile app for monitoring and controlling your network.
- Backward compatible and optimized to get the best performance out of both legacy and newer Wi-Fi devices.
With its Tri-Band and SmartConnect technology, it is optimised for network performance and reliability, connecting at the maximum possible speed.
It offers ultra-fast AC3200 wireless transfer rates of up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1,300Mbps (5GHz), ideal for 4K HD media streaming and gaming.
The DIR-890L also has a powerful amplifier, with 6 high-range antennas and advanced AC SmartBeam technology that improve Wi-Fi speed and coverage.
The Duel Core processor provides increased performance to support more devices and faster throughput.