HP has launched a new Pro Series of printers and multi-function printers designed for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
A recent HP survey of 750 IT decision makers and business managers indicated top technology concerns SMBs face include boosting productivity and solving security threats and managing IT costs.
The new HP Pro 400 Series printers and PCs are designed with these needs in mind.
The new HP LaserJet 400 series printers and MFPs provide the fastest first page out, fastest two-sided printing, and lowest energy consumption in their class.
With these devices, HP is continuing its effort to help customers secure their print environment, from boot up to shut down, by bringing built-in security features to the Pro Series, such as job storage with PIN Printing.
The new printers are ideal for small work teams with 3-10 users printing up to 4,000 pages a month. They include:
- The HP LaserJet Pro M402 series is a monochrome printer that is great for compact work spaces as the smallest and most energy efficient printer in its class.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro M452 series delivers fast, best-in-class color printing performance with up to 48% faster first page out than its predecessor.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426 series offers monochrome printing within an MFP built for productivity with fast, dual-sided scanning and support for document workflows, including scan to email, folder, USB, and cloud capabilities. It also delivers fast, best-in-class printing performance with up to 100% faster 2-sided printing than its predecessor.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 series offers fast, dual-sided scanning and support for document workflows, including scan to email, folder, USB, and cloud capabilities. It also delivers fast, best-in-class color printing performance with up to 140% faster 2-sided printing and 46% faster first page out than its predecessor.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M274n is the 3-in-1 version of the M277n that has been successfully launched in April 2015 and was awarded winner of the reddot award 2015.With three distinct functions – print, copy and scan, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M274n is the smallest color laser MFP in its class, enabling a growing team to speed through tasks with a range of productivity and workflow features.
For customers looking to enable mobile productivity for employees, the new 400-series printers support several mobile printing solutions, including wireless direct and NFC touch-to-print, as well as cloud-based pull printing with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.
HP is extending the innovation of Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence to customers needing monochrome printing with the addition of precision black toner. Precision black toner offers precise toner placement for black and white printing, leading to higher page yields per cartridge.
For the smallest SMBs, micro-businesses and home offices printing less than 50 pages a month, HP is also expanding its Instant Ink enabled devices, including the new HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One printer.
HP’s ink replacement service offers customers with limited print needs an affordable, no mess, no stress way to avoid running out of ink.