Sabinet’s South African National Legislation service (NetLaw) provides users with instant online access to SA Legislation, enabling them to stay up-to-date with the national legislation currently in force.
NetLaw covers updated and consolidated South African principal Acts, Rules and Regulations dating back to 1910. The service responds to the dynamic nature of the legal environment by delivering timely and precise updates on new legislation or amendments to existing Acts.
The benefits of NetLaw include:
- Users receive weekly newsletters which include new amendments, principal Acts published, and drafts for comment
- Amendments are clearly marked, making it easy for users to spot the latest amendments
- A historical view of all amendments to that Act is incorporated at the top of the Act
- Alphabetical and chronological list of Acts in force
- Easy access to related Court Forms published in the Gazette
- A mobile app – to access legislation anywhere, anytime
- Email, print or download full text versions of Acts, Amended Acts, Rules and Regulations
In the fast-paced, ever-changing legal landscape, there is increased pressure to stay up-to-date with accurate, relevant and reliable information faster and more efficiently. NetLaw’s many benefits, combined with a wealth of resources and historical records provide the perfect way for subscribers to spend less time collecting information and more time providing insight and analysis.