Autodesk Industry Collections Now Available WorldwideOct 19th, 2016
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) recently announced the immediate availability of three Industry Collections, offering a convenient and flexible new way to subscribe to a wide selection of the most essential Autodesk software by industry.
“Autodesk has transitioned fully to a subscription business, and our subscribers expect value, flexibility and easy access to our software,” said Andrew Anagnost, senior vice president, Autodesk. “Industry collections offer the freedom to access the products you want, when you want them.”
Subscriptions to the following three new industry collections are now available:
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection – A comprehensive BIM package for building, civil infrastructure, and construction. The primary products include Revit, AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Product Design Collection – One essential package of design and engineering tools for product and factory design. The primary products include Inventor Professional, AutoCAD and Navisworks Manage as well as the latest in cloud-based design tools—Fusion 360.
- Media & Entertainment Collection – A complete 3D animation toolset for visual effects artists and game developers. The primary products include Maya and 3ds Max.
Industry collections provide continuous access to the latest software releases and enhancements and flexible term lengths, as well as access to more cloud services, technical support and administrative tools. To complement collections and address more specialized needs, customers can subscribe to individual products or cloud services, such as simulation or data management tools. With the introduction of industry collections, Autodesk will no longer sell Design & Creation suites; however, customers on subscription and maintenance plans for suites will continue to receive updates.
Autodesk industry collections are available globally via a subscription. Customers can choose from quarterly, or annual lengths when they purchase a subscription via Touchvision.
Additionally, customers can choose to subscribe to collections with single-user access or multi-user access, Work smarter with subscription,
For a limited time, trade-in an old license and trade-up to the newest software
With your subscription, you get:-
- The latest release AND access to previous versions • Software when you need it, where you need it
- Special priced software includes AutoCAD®, Revit®, Inventor®, 3ds Max®,the new industry collections and more.
Contact Touchvision to find out how to save 50% now on the current Autodesk trade in promotion.